251. 2/06/12 (CANADA) Director of Sprott Inc. Mark McCain resigns
252. 2/07/12 (USA) Bank Of America's Mortgage Business Chief Barbara Desoer Retires
253. 2/07/12 (INDIA) Kotak Mahindra Bank Falguni Nayar quits
254. 2/07/12 (IRAN) Iran denies central bank resignation rumor (don't believe until its denied?)
255. 2/07/12 (UK) Agneash Soft Commodities PLC, an investment company in mineral, announced resignation of its Chief Investment Officer Tom Winnifrith .
256. 2/07/12 (US NY) BlackRock, General counsel Robert P. Connolly leaves
257. 2/08/12 (SOUTH AFRICA) Standard Bank Group Ltd - Resignation of Group Secretary Loren Wulfsohn
258. 2/08/12 (USA OH) Cleveland International Fund (CIF) private equity fund, A. Eddy Zai launched and led the Cleveland International Fund, an investment outfit that pairs wealthy foreign investors hoping for U.S. residency with job-creating projects. Zai resigned from his job this week, before being indicted in a bank-fraud scheme that, according to investigators, contributed to the collapse of a credit union in Eastlake.
259. 2/08/12 (UAE) Emirates NBD makes top-level changes Bank's deputy chief executive officer Abdul Wahed Al Fahim has resigned.
260. 2/09/12 (VATICAN) Institute for Religious Works (IOR aka "Vatican Bank"), 62 year old Monsignor Emilio Messina, the Archdiocese of Camerino-San Severino Marche investigated on money laundering by Italian officials.
261. 2/09/12 (VATICAN) Institute for Religious Works (IOR aka "Vatican Bank"), 49 year old Father Don Salvatore Palumbo of the socially popular parish of San Gaetano
262. 2/09/12 (VATICAN) Institute for Religious Works (IOR aka "Vatican Bank"), 37 year old Father Horace Bonaccorsi of Catania, already tried and acquitted in Sicily for money laundering offenses recycling money through accounts at IOR
263. 2/09/12 (VATICAN) Institute for Religious Works (IOR aka "Vatican Bank"), 85 year old Father Don Evaldo Biasini of Rome. Father Don Evaldo Biasini is known as the "Don of Cash".
264. 2/09/12 (IRELAND) SPL Investment Funds's director John Davey discharged
265. 2/09/12 (UKRAINE) National Bank of Ukraine deputy governor Volodymyr Krotiuk quits
266. 2/09/12 (UK) JP Morgan Chinese Investment Trust PLC, non-executive Director Madam Yujiang Zhao resigned
267. 2/09/12 (UK) Alliance Trust Savings (ATS), Robert Burgess is stepping down as CEO.
268. 2/10/12 (NIGERIA) Peace Capital Market Limited Managing Director Sabinus Iroanya Chukwu resigns
269. 2/10/12 (KOREA) Korea Exchange Bank chief Larry Klane steps down
270. 2/10/12 (INDIA) Tamilnad Mercantile Bank CEO A K Jagannathan resigns
271. 2/13/12 (KUWAIT) Kuwait Central Bank CEO Sheikh Salem Abdulaziz Al Sabbah resigns
272. 2/13/12 (UK) Goldman Sachs confirmed on Monday that George N. Mattson, one of the firm’s top deal makers in the industrial sector, will retire. He was a senior relationship banker with a client list that included General Motors, General Electric and Caterpillar.
273. 2/13/12 (HONDURAS) Honduras finance minister William Chong Wong, resigned on Monday after the International Monetary Fund (IMF) said the country did not reach its deficit and monetary targets for 2011.
274. 2/13/12 (US PA) AmerisourceBergen CFO Michael DiCandilo Abruptly Leaves.
275. 2/13/12 (US NH) New Hampshire Thrift CEO Stephen Ensign retires
276. 2/13/12 (US NC)SVP and regional executive for Bank of North CarolinaWilliam H. 'Bill' McMurray IIIretires
277. 2/14/12 (NICARAQUA) Nicaraqua Central Bank President Antenor Rosales resigns
278. 2/14/12 (UK) Social finance pioneer Malcolm Hayday quits Charity Bank
279. 2/14/12 (PAKISTAN) National Bank of Pakistan (NBP) chairman Syed Ali Raza resigned
280. 2/14/12 (USA NY) Goldman Sachs Jeffrey Moslow resigns, an investment banker to companies such as Tyco International Ltd, Nstar, the Boston-based utility, and defense contractor Dyncorp International Inc.
281. 2/14/12 (US MI) Fentura Financial Inc.'s Douglas Kelley resigns as CFO
282. 2/14/12 (US NC) North Carolina Bank Commissioner Joseph A. Smith, Jr.Resigns
283. 2/15/12 (SOUTH AFRICA) HPA - Hospitality Property Fund Limited, chairman Frank Berkeley resigned.
284. 2/15/12 (USA) Boston Properties (REIT), Executive VP and COO E. Mitchell Norvilleto resigned
285. 2/15/12 (WORLD) World Bank CEO Zoellick resigns
286. 2/15/12 (CHINA) Morgan non-executive chairman Stanley Stephen Roach will be retiring.
287. 2/15/12 (SLOVENIA) Nova Kreditna Banka Maribor CEO Andrej Plos resigns
288. 2/15/12 (SLOVENIA) Nova Ljubljanska Banka d.d. CEO Bozo Jasovic resigns
289. 2/16/12(CHINA) Goldman Sachs Vice Chairman in Asia Pacific excluding Japan Mark Machin steps down
290. 2/16/12 (USA IL) Deerfield Capital Management LLC, CEO Daniel Hattori and CEO of CIFC Corp resigned.
291. 2/16/12 (USA IL) Deerfield Capital Management LLC, COO Luke Knecht and CEO of CIFC Corp, resigned both positions.
292. 2/16/12 (UK) The Financial Services Authority Margaret Cole is to step down
293. 2/16/12 (GHANA) Databank Group Executive Chair Ken Ofori-Atta steps down
294. 2/16/12 (SAUDI ARABIA) Saudi Hollandi Banks Managing Director Geoffrey Calvert Quits
295. 2/16/12 (AUSTRALIA) ANZ Bank Australia CFO Peter Marriott resigns
296. 2/16/12 (UK) Royal Bank of Scotland Sr Equities Trader Jason Edinburgh Arrested
297. 2/16/12 (UK) Royal Bank of Scotland director equities bus. Vincent Walsh director Arrested
298. 2/16/12 (UK) Marex Spectron senior trader Michael Elsom Arrested
299. 2/16/12 (AUSTRALIA) Royal Bank of Scotland Austraila CEO Stephen Williams resigns
300. 2/16/12 (Bermuda) Global Specialised Opportunities 1 Limited Fund's Oliver Betz-Fletcher resigns from the Board of Directors
301. 2/17/12 (SOUTH AFRICA) Coronation Fund Managers CEO Hugo Nelson is stepping down at age of 40.
302. 2/17/12 (PAKISTAN) PICIC Asset Management Company Limited CFO Ahmed Raza resigns
303. 2/17/12 (USA NY) Goldman Sachs CEO Lloyd Blankfein out as by summer
304. 2/17/12 (SWITZERLAND) SNB Council President Hansueli Raggenbass resigns
305. 2/17/12 (UK) Insight Investment, asset manager Mike Pinggera has resigned..
306. 2/17/12 (USA NY) Harbinger Group Inc. CFO Francis T. McCarron has advised the Company of his resignation effective April 30
307. 2/17/12 (BULGARIA) Bulgaria National Health Insurance Fund (NHIF), The managing director Neli Nesheva, resigned after a two-day row about end-of-year bonuses paid by NHIF to its employees.
308. 2/17/12 (US OH) Chairman and CEO Doyle Lee of First Financial Bank retires
309. 2/18/12 (PAKISTAN) The Bank of Azad Jammu and Kashmir executive Zulfiqar Abbasi resigns
310. 2/18/12 (Norway) Terra to Close Equity Trading Desk's CEO Stein Ole Larsen resigns After FSA Report
311. 2/19/12 (MALTA) Bank of Valletta, director of the Multi-Manager Fund John C. Ripard, has resigned being reprimanded by the MFSA for disposing of his holdings in the Fund whilst in possession of sensitive information which was not available to the public.
312. 2/20/12 (IRELAND) SPL Investment Funds's director Mike Kirby resigns
313. 2/20/12 (RUSSIA) Head of Russian Bank Regulator Gennady Melikyan Steps Down
314. 2/20/12 (SWITZERLAND) Credit Suisse Chief Joseph Tan resigns
315. 2/20/12 (ISRAEL) Bank Leumi le-Israel Ltd: Zvi Itskovitch resigns
316. 2/20/12 (USA WA) First Financial Northwest Director Spencer Schneider Quits
317. 2/21/12 (ARGENTINA) Central Bank of Argentina (BCRA) Gen Mgr Benigno Velez, resigns
318. 2/21/12 (BANGLADESH) Nitol Insurance Co. Ltd director Abdul Matlub resigns
319. 2/21/12 (BANGLADESH) Nitol Insurance Co. Ltd director Selima Ahmad resigns
320. 2/21/12 (BANGLADESH) Nitol Insurance Co. Ltd director Abdul Musabbir Ahmad resigns
321. 2/21/12 (BANGLADESH) City General Insurance Co. Ltd director Geasuddin Ahmad resigns
322. 2/21/12 (BANGLADESH) Social Islami Bank Limited director Taslima Akter resigns
323. 2/21/12 (JAPAN) CITIBANK JAPAN: Bakhshi is taking over duties from Brian Mccappin, who the bank said in December would resign after the unit was banned for two weeks from trading tied to the London and Tokyo interbank offered rates.
324. 2/21/12 (Bangladesh) Social Islami Bank Limited's Taslima Akter resigned from the board in compliance with the Insurance Act 2010.
325. 2/22/12 (US CA) PIMCO, Chairman of the board Vernon Wright resigned from the world's biggest bond fund.
326. 2/22/12 (US CA) PIMCO board member Gregg Silver resigned from the world's biggest bond fund.
327. 2/22/12 (HONG KONG) DZ BANK project finance head Tim Meaney quits
328. 2/22/12 (SINGAPORE) Macquarie International Infrastructure Fund's CEO John Stuart to resign
329. 2/22/12 (USA NY) Goldman Sachs Hedge Fund Group Chief Howard Wietschner to Retire
330. 2/22/12 (UK) UBS AG’s (UBSN) Doug McCutcheon, head of Healthcare Banking in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific region, has left Switzerland’s biggest bank after 25 years at the firm.
331. 2/23/12 (UK) Goldman Sachs Nordic M&A banker Luca Ferrari has decided to retire from the firm, clients included the largest telecommunications operator in Spain the Spanish telecommunications.
332. 2/23/12 (SOUTH AFRICA) Richard Gush resigns from Standard Bank
333. 2/23/12 (SCOTLAND) Royal Bank of Scotland Group director John McFarlane resigns.
334. 2/23/12 (Canada) Bank of Montreal investment banking head Bill Butt to retire
335. 2/24/12 (GUERNSEY) Spearpoint Limited (SPL) Investment Funds, director Mike Kirby resigns for business reasons.
336. 2/24/12 (INDIA) Breaking: ICICI Bank GC Pramod Rao resigns
337. 2/24/12 (HONG KONG) Citigroup Pvt Bank Global Real Estate Kwang Meng Quek Resigns
338. 2/24/12 (NEW ZEALAND) FSF Executive Director Kirk Hope resigns
339. 2/24/12 (USA NY) Evercore Partners Head Eduardo Mestre steps down
340. 2/25/12 (AUSTRALIA AND NZ) Goldman Sachs Chairman Stephen Fitzgerald quits
341. 2/25/12 (DENMARK) European Investment Bank (EIB), Mr Sigmund Lubanski, of the Kingdom of Denmark tendered his resignation.
342. 2/25/2012 (LUXEMBOURG) European Investment Bank, director of the Board Sigmund Lubanski resigns
343. 2/27/12 (GERMANY) Deutsche Bank Americas chief Seth Waugh steps down
344. 2/27/12 (BAHRAIN) Khaleeji Commercial Bank CEO Ebrahim Ebrahim quits
345. 2/27/12 (BAHRAIN) - Mumtalakat Holding [Sovereign Wealth Fund] CEO Al Zain resigns
346. 2/27/12 (FRANCE) Societe Generale’s Investment Banking Chief Michel Péretié Steps Down
347. 2/27/12 (MALAYSIA) Elaf Bank CEO Dr El Jaroudi resigns
348. 2/27/12 (GERMANY) Equiduct chairman Artur Fischer steps down
349. 2/27/12 (IRAN) Bank Melli CEO Mahmoud Reza Khaavari Resigns - Flees to Canada!
350. 2/27/12 (IRAN) Bank Saderat CEO Mohammad Jahromi resigns
351. 2/27/12 (UK) Lloyds Banking Group Glen Moreno steps down
352. 2/27/12 (SINGAPORE) Standard Chartered Bank, global head of repo and collateralised financing Tanweer Khan resigned.
353. 2/28/12 (HONG KONG) Hang Seng Bank CEO Margaret Leung Ko May-yee quits
354. 2/28/12 (CHINA) Bank of China International ECM global head Marshall Nicholson quits
355. 2/28/12 (SINGAPORE) DBS security head Jim Pasqurell quits, cites health reasons
356. 2/28/12 (HONG KONG) Bank of America's Asia-Pac. mrkts Brian Canniffe quits
357. 2/28/12 (BELGIUM) KBC's CEO Jan Vanhevel is to retire after a career spanning 41 years.
358. 2/28/12 (CANADA) Ontario Securities Commission chairwoman Peggy-Anne Brown quits
359. 2/28/12 (AUSTRALIA) Bank manager Colin John Carleton jailed nine years for $3m theft
360. 2/28/12 (SRI LANKA) Sri Lanka Com Bank CEO Amitha Gooneratne retires
361. 2/28/12 (SOUTH AFRICA) REDEFINE INCOME FUND director Gerald Leissner resigns
362. 2/28/12 (ITALY) UNICREDIT: Chairman Dieter Rampl not available for a new mandate
363. 2/28/12 (UK) Bank of England Sir David Lees re-appointed Chair of Bank of England and gives notice of resignation at end of 2013
364. 2/28/12 (IRELAND) State Street Global Advisors Cash Funds plc Director Keith Walsh resigns
365. 2/28/12 (US IN) Regional chairman of PNC bank in Indy to retire Steve Stitle
366. 2/29/12 (US KY)PNC Bank regional presidentHarry Richart IIIretires
367. 2/29/12 (AUSTRALIA) Perpetual portfolio manager Matt Williams steps down
368. 2/29/12 (UK) Honister Capital CEO Richard Pearson steps down
369. 2/29/12 (GUYANA) National Investment and Commercial Investments Ltd. (NICIL), Executive Director Winston Brassington resigns, “We feel that (Winston) Brassington knows everything…A to Z about all the transactions,” said Chairman of the Alliance for Change (AFC), Khemraj Ramjattan, as he sounded a warning that controversial figure could be subpoenaed to appear before the Parliamentary Economic Sector Committee.
370. 2/29/12 (US AR) Human resources and operations manage Wanda Tormey to retire from Decatur State Bank
371. 2/29/12 (London) Bank of Tokyo's EMEA Loan Syndicate Head Francesco Carobbi Said to Quit
372. 3/01/12 (MALAYSIA) RHB Bank Bhd deputy managing director Renzo Viegas quits
373. 3/01/12 (ITALY) Italian Banking Association Chairman Giuseppe Mussari talks to reporters in Rome after he and seven other executives offered to resign in protest over new banking-fee rules included in the government's legislation on boosting competition.
374. 3/01/12 (USA FL) Florida Venture Forum [Venture Capital] Exec Dir Robin Lester quits
375. 3/01/12 (USA NY) PineBridge Investments said Win Neuger has resigned as chief executive. Neuger helped build AIG's third party asset management business, PineBridge still manages AIG assets
376. 3/01/12 (SINGAPORE) UBS Singapore - James Tulley is leaving Switzerland’s largest bank, it is not clear where he is going.
377. 3/01/12 (USA NH) Piscataqua Savings Bank CEO Jay Gibson retires
378. 3/01/12 (ICELAND) Iceland’s Financial Supervisory Authority (FSA) fired its director Gunnar Andersen
379. 3/01/12 (USA OR) Oregon Public Employees Retirement Fund (OPERF) senior RE officer Brad Child will retire
380. 3/02/12 (USA NC) North Carolina Retirement Systems, Chief investment officer Shawn Wischmeier resigned.
381. 3/02/12 (CHINA) China Construction Bank Corp, assistant general manager and head of corporate banking Mickey Mehta quits
382. 3/02/12 (USA NY) Deutsche Bank Student Loan CEOJohn Hupalo quits to start student loan counseling firm.
383. 3/02/12 (UK) Bank of England Sir Mervin King resigns in June, Lord Sassoon tipped as replacement.
384. 3/02/12 (BOTSWANA) Barclays Bank Botswana managing director Wilfred Mpai forced to resign
385. 3/02/12 (HONG KONG) New Century Group Hong Kong Ltd [investment house and leisure group] Wilson Ng resigns
386. 3/02/12 (USA NY) Citigroup Richard Parsons to step down as chairman
387. 3/02/12 (Canada) National Bank Announces the Retirement of Rejean Levesque
388. 3/03/12 (AUSTRIA) Volksbank AG (VBAG) The contract of CEO Gerald Wenzel will not be extended
389. 3/03/12 (ETHIOPIA) Dashen Bank’s board dismisses president Leulseged Teferi
390. 3/03/12 (RUSSIA) Enza Capital KK, Wealthy British banker Philip Townsend (Baron Townsend of Rathmore) and his wife killed at Estonia holiday home ⑆44541444⑈
391. 3/04/12 (KOREA) Hana Financial Group Inc, prominent figure in the history of South Korean finance Kim Seung-yu , resigns
392. 3/04/12 (USA NY) JP Morgan prop trading chief Mike Stewart quits
393. 3/05/12 (SAUDI ARABIA) Al Rajhi Bank CEO Abdullah bin Sulaiman Al Rajhi has resigned
394. 3/5/12 (UK) Jupiter fund co-manager Tony Nutt steps down
395. 3/05/12 (UK) Jupiter fund co-manager John Hamilton steps down
396. 3/05/12 (NEW ZEALAND) Insured Group Bill Jeffries has resigned as chairman and director
397. 3/05/12 (USA) Reliance Bancshares chairman Patrick Gideon resigned
398. 3/05/12 (UK) Charterhouse partner Gordon Bonnyman is stepping down.
399. 3/05/12 (UK) HgCapital, partner Lindsay Dibden is leaving after 20 years.
400. 3/06/12 (FRANCE) Blackstone Group's Paris office leader Jean-Michel Steg will step down
401. 3/06/12 (JAMAICA) Jamaica Money Market Brokers Limited, Patricia Sutherland has resigned as Executive Director
402. 3/06/12 (JAMAICA) Jamaica’s Financial Services Commission (FSC), Executive director Rohan Barnett, has resigned the position, the Ministry of Finance, Planning and the Public Service announced this afternoon.
403. 3/06/12 USA CT) Wells Fargo & Co. said that Mackey McDonald, one of the last remaining directors from Wachovia is retiring.
404. 3/06/12 (USA PA) USA Technologies Inc Bradley M. Tirpak, a nominee of Shareholder Advocates for Value Enhancement,has resigned from its board subsequent to a settlement agreement with the investing group, according to an SEC filing. Provides a network of wireless non-cash transactions, associated financial/network services and energy management. It provides networked credit card and other non-cash systems in the vending, commercial laundry, hospitality and digital imaging industries.
405. 3/06/12 (UK) Sterling Green Group has announced that Philip Kanas, a non-executive director, has decided to resign
406. 3/06/12 (UK) Aberdeen Asset Management, non-executive director Gerhard Fusenig has resigned from the board.
407. 3/07/12 (GERMANY) Deutsche Bank AG's (DB) Chief Risk Officer Hugo Baenzigeri to resign
408. 3/07/12 (GERMANY) Deutsche Bank AG's (DB) Chief Operating Officer Hermann-Josef Lamberti to resign
409. 3/07/12 (UNITED ARAB EMIRATES) Dubai Mercantile Exchange announced Thomas Leaver will step down as CEO
410. 3/07/12 (SCOTLAND) Macfarlane Group Chairman Archie Hunter to step down after 8 years of service
411. 3/07/12 (USA) BlackRock Emerging Markets Fund co-head Daniel Tubbs, has left the group to pursue other opportunities.
412. 3/07/12 (UK) Goldman Sachs (GSI) Christopher French resigns from board
413. 3/07/12 (UK) Goldman Sachs (GSI) David Wildermuth resigns from board
414. 3/07/12 (UK) Goldman Sachs (GSI) Matthew Westerman resigns from board
415. 3/07/12 (UK) Goldman Sachs (GSI) co-head of global mergers and acquisitions Yoel Zaoui resigns
416. 3/07/12 (UK) Goldman Sachs (GSI) Phil Beatty resigned as head of European power and natural-gas trading
417. 3/07/12 (SINGAPORE) Nikko Asset Management Timothy McCarthy is retiring as chairman and CEO at the end of the month
418. 3/07/12 (HONG KONG) UBS Senior Asia Economist Jonathan Anderson Departs
419. 3/07/12 (HAITI) FORMER DIRECTOR HAITI CENTRAL BANK SLAIN! ⑆44541444⑈
420. 3/07/12 (FRANCE) Société Générale Private Banking, Daniel Truchi is to step down as head of Société Générale Private Banking
421. 3/07/12 (AUSTRALIA) Customers Ltd, Tim Wildash has cashed himself out as chief executive of Australia’s largest ATM operator
422. 3/07/12 (USA CA) CALSTRS, Pascal Villiger, senior private equity portfolio manager at the $145 billion California State Teachers’ Retirement System resigns
423. 3/07/12 (USA) Astaire quits Bank of America Merrill to dance to Barclays Capital’s tune
424. 3/07/12 (US NH) Susan Goodwin to Retire from Meredith Village Savings Bank
425. 3/07/12 (US TN) Dwight Grizzell Mountain National president and CEO, retires
426. 3/08/12 (UK) Schroders, Chairman Michael Miles depart as fees, inflows drop. UK's biggest fund management firm.
427. 3/08/12 (USA NY) Schroders, CIO Alan Brown is steps down
428. 3/08/12 (USA IL) CBOE Executive Patrick Fay Put on Leave Amid SEC Probe
429. 3/08/12 (USA NH & RI) Bristol County Savings Bank president E. Dennis Kelly retires after 35 years
430. 3/08/12 (GERMANY) Clearstream Banking AG – Katja Rosenkranz To Leave Deutsche Börse Group [stockmarket]
431. 3/08/12 (UK) B&CE CEO Brian Griffiths is to retire later this year
432. 3/08/12 (UK) Invesco Trimark Ltd, portfolio manager Dana Love has resigned.
433. 3/08/12 (ISRAEL) Bank of Israel Governor Stanley Fischer will hand in his shock resignation in the coming days and take up a new position as head of the Bank of Zambia. Finance Minister Yuval Steinitz is believed to be furious with Fischer's decision. Treasury officials said he even canceled his participation in the office's annual Purim party in order to convince Fischer to reverse his decision.
434. 3/08/12 (SOUTH AFRICA) Standard Bank Group Limited (SBK), board member Sir Paul Judge retires.
435. 3/08/12 (SOUTH AFRICA) Standard Bank Groupl Limited (SBK), board member Sir Sam Jonah retires.
436. 3/08/12 (Germany) Managing director and European head of securities lending at Deutsche Bank Ben Sofoluwe has left the company
437. 3/09/12 (MONGOLIA) Mongol Bank President Alag Batsukh submitted his resignation letter to Speaker of Parliament D. Demberel at the end of last month. He described his reason for resigning as a lack of support by Parliament.
438. 3/09/12 (MONGOLIA) Asia Pacific Securities, General Manager Narantuguldur Saijrakh recently resigned, to focus on his role as Director of Khan Investment Management, investment advisor to the Khan Mongolia Equity Fund - the first open-ended investment vehicle with monthly dealing that invests in Mongolia related equities listed both domestically and internationally.
439. 3/09/12 (Côte d’Ivoire) Banque Central des Etats d’Afrique de l’Ouest (BCEAO) The Ivorian governor of the multi-billion dollar West Africa Francophone bank, Philippe-Henry Dacoury-Tabley, resigned his post.
440. 3/09/12 (UK) Lazard , co-head of investment banking Alexis de Rosnay quits. De Rosnay specialises in the healthcare sector, he has advised Teva Pharmaceutical and Novartis.
441. 3/09/12 (UK) Deutsche Bank PWM, UK head of portfolio management Martyn Surguy resigned.
442. 3/09/12 (UK) Deutsche Bank PWM, head of discretionary management, Kypros Charalambous, having also stepped down.
443. 3/09/12 (HONG KONG) Bank of America Merrill Lynch, K.J. Kim, responsible for Southeast Asia, resigned
444. 3/09/12 (HONG KONG) Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Jimmy Choi, who was in charge of high-yield debt, resigned.
445. 3/09/12 (HONG KONG) Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Leonard Ng, a vice-president in Hong Kong resigned.
446. 3/09/12 (AUSTRALIA) Bank of Queensland CFO Ram Kangatharan plans to leave the bank.
447. 3/09/12 (USA) Cerberus Capital Management LP, CEO Robert Nardelli resigns.
448. 3/09/12 (US OH) MORPC leader Chester Jourdan resigns
449. 3/09/12 (US OH) Park National Corp.’s chief financial officer John Kozak retires
450. 3/10/12 (AUSTRALIA) WESTPAC, Rob Chapman opted to quit running its regional subsidiary St George Bank.
451. 3/10/12 (TURKEY) Garanti Bank, The deputy CEO of Turkish lender Tolga Egemen, has decided to quit.
452. 3/10/12 (CHINA) Korea Development Bank, Shanghai unit senior manager Stella Wen resigned.
453. 3/10/12 (HONG KONG) Deutsche Bank, Johan Sudiman resigns as director.
454. 3/12/12 (USA) John Lewis Partnership Pension Trust, head of investments Andrew Chapman, resigns
455. 3/12/12 (USA CA) California’s Department of Financial Institutions, commissioner William Haraf resigned. The DFI did not say why he is leaving.
456. 3/12/12 (KUWAIT) Gulf Bank, Chairman Ali Rashaid Al Bader quits
457. 3/12/12 (UK and IRELAND) Allfunds Bank, head of UK and Ireland Alan Gadd is stepping down from his role at the end of April.
458. 3/12/12 (USA) ICAP, CEO of the electronic broking business David Rutter step down following a restructuring of the business.
459. 3/12/12 (UK) SVG Capital, chairman Nicholas Ferguson resigns. His departure left him well placed to succeed James Murdoch as chairman of BSkyB should the latter bow to investor pressure and step down. Other investors in the satellite broadcaster suggested Ferguson might be seen as too close to Murdoch to win the support of institutional shareholders.
460. 3/12/12 (UK) Park Hill Group - Blackstone Group’s fundraising advisory arm, Managing Partner of private equity and hedge fund distribution Chris Leach resigns
461. 3/12/12 (UK) Park Hill Group - Blackstone Group’s fundraising advisory arm, Managing Partner Justin Bower resigns
462. 3/12/12 (UK) The chief executive David Rutter of the electronic broking business at interdealer broker Icap stepping down.
463. 3/12/12 (SOUTH AFRICA) The Development Bank of Southern Africa (DBSA), CEO Paul Baloyi resigns.
464. 3/12/12 (USA) Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc, CEO Bryan Marsal Resigns Title, Remains on as Adviser
465. 3/12/12 (USA IL) CME Group Inc, CEO Craig Donohues will step down at year end.
466. 3/13/12 (USA) Eaton Vance Corp, Treasurer and CFO Robert J. Whelan has stepped down.
467. 3/12/12 (USA IL) CBOE Holdings Inc. (CBOE), senior compliance executive Patrick Fay has resigned. The options exchange being investigated by the Securities and Exchange Commission, Fay had been placed on leave after the SEC began investigating the options-market operator’s oversight of traders.
468. 3/13/12 (USA) Mithras Investment Trust, chairman Mike Wooderson will step down
469. 3/13/12 (USA) PHH Mortgage, President Luke Hayden resigned from to pursue what the company calls "other interests." http://goo.gl/iaqQf
470. 3/13/12 (USA) PHH Mortgage, Treasurer Mark Johnson.resigned
471. 3/13/12 (AUSTRALIA) WESTPAC, head of corporate affairs after David Bell decided to step down from the role. Bell is the latest top executive to leave the bank.
472. 3/13/12 (UK) Capula’s Systemic Trading Head Qiang Dai to Leave Fund
473. 3/13/12 (UAE) National Bank of Abu Dhabi, CEO Michael Tomalin, will retire from the post in a few months.
474. 3/13/12 (ISRAEL) Osem Investments Ltd, CEO Gazi Kaplan has tendered his resignation, effective April 2, citing heath reasons. Nestlé SA owns 58.8% of Osem.
475. 3/13/12 (USA) Paulson & Co.'s, partner and head of the global bank team Robert Lacoursiere has quit to form his own hedge fund
476. 3/13/12 (AUSTRALIA) ASX Ltd, Chairman David Gonski will step down from his role at Australia’s main stock market operator after being appointed to oversee almost A$90 billion ($95 billion) in the nation’s sovereign-wealth funds.
477. 3/13/12 (UK) JP Morgan, Asset Management European chief Jamie Broderick is to step down more than 20 years at the firm.
478. 3/13/12 (UK) SVG Chairman Nicholas Ferguson retires.
479. 3/13/12 (UK) SVG Director Edgar Koning retires.
480. 3/13/12 (UK) SVG Director Denis Raeburn retires.
481. 3/13/12 (UK) SVG Director Francis Finlay retires.
482. 3/13/12 (UK) Nomura's Kieran Higgins co-head of fixed income for Europe, the Middle East and Africa sacked
483. 3/13/12 (UK) Nomura Holdings Inc. (8604), Japan’s biggest securities firm, will cut about 30 managers in its fixed income unit based in London, Peter Hornick head of fixed income sales for the Americas sacked
484. 3/14/12 (UK) Global head of financial institutions strategic financing and solutions at Royal Bank of Scotland Antonion Polverino leaves
485. 3/14/12 (UK) Goldmand Sachs, executive director and head of the firm’s United States equity derivatives business in Europe, the Middle East and Africa, Greg Smith, is resigning today.
486. 3/14/12 (SOUTH AFRICA) ABSA chairman Garth Griffin to retire
487. 3/14/12 (UK) WorldSpreads, CEO Conor Foley resigns
488. 3/15/12 (US WA) HomeStreet Bank, EVP and CFO David Hooston resigns
489. 3/15/12 (DENMARK) Sparekassen Faaborg board member Steen Grønved Nielsen resigns
490. 3/15/12 (UK) RBC Capital Markets head of SSA syndicate desk Noel Williams resigns
491. 3/15/12 (UK) Novia London sales manager Dave Chassell quits
492. 3/15/12 (US CA) Prosper Finance (online venture captial services) CEO Chris Larsen steps down
493. 3/15/12 (UK) The Royal British Legion’s (fund) director of corp. communications Stuart Gendall resigns
494. 3/15/12 (IRELAND) President of Sinn Fein USA (fund) Larry Downes steps down
495. 3/16/12 (AUSTRALIA) Investorfirst CFO and company secretary Ariel Sivikofsky resigns
496. 3/16/12 (MALAYSIA) Amanah Raya Bhd (trust) managing director Datuk Ahmad Rodzi Pawanteh steps down
497. 3/16/12 (UK) Towry (investment & fin. advice) Non-exec chairman Glyn Jones steps down
498. 3/16/12 (GERMANY) Deutsche Bank Chief risk officer (CRO)of Hugo Bänziger steps down
499. 3/16/12 (US IL) Henderson Global Investors Inc. head of the International Opportunities Fund Iain Clark steps down
500. 3/16/12 (US CA) Executive VP and Chief Compliance Officer of Heritage Bank of Commerce Margaret Incandela resigns
501. 3/16/12 (US VA) Genworth Financial board member J. Robert Kerrey resigns to campaign for senate seat
502. 3/16/12 (UK) CEO of the FSA (Financial Services Authority) Hector Sants to leave
503. 3/19/12 (US IA) ISU Foundation (fund), President and CEO of the Dan Saftig to step down
504. 3/19/12 (BRAZIL) HSBC Brazil CEO Conrado Engel steps down
505. 3/19/12 (UAE) Finance head at SNR Denton Islamic Sheikh Muddassir Siddiqui resignsto pursue advisory role
506. 3/19/12 (SWITZERLAND) Julius Baer bank’s chairman Raymond Baer steps down in a “surprise departure”
507. 3/19/12 (GERMANY) Deutsche Bank, asset management chief Kevin Parker to leave executive committee
508. 3/19/12 (GERMANY) Deutsche Bank, head of private wealth management Pierre de Weck resigns from executive committee
509. 3/19/12 (HONG KONG) China Development Bank HK branch CEO Di Weiping retires
510. 3/19/12 (US ID) SunTrust Bank president and CEO Thomas Rueger to retire
511. 3/19/12 (SWEDEN) AP6 (private equity) CEO Marianne Dicander Alexandersson steps down
512. 3/19/12 (SWITZERLAND) FINMA (Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority) Vice-chair Monica Mächler to step down
513. 3/19/2012 (US DE) David Folkwein, interim president and chief executive officer of Delaware County Bank, is leaving the position effective June 22
514. 3/19/12 (Greece) Greek finance minister Venizelos resigns to head Socialist party
515. 3/19/12 (BRAZIL) HSBC Brazil Chief Executive Conrado Engel Steps Down
516. 3/16/12 (Cyprus) Cyprus Finance Minister Kikis Orcel resigns in spite of president's plea to stay
517. 3/20/12 (KUWAIT) National Investments Co. chairman Yousef Al Majid resigns
518. 3/20/12 (UK) Bank of America, Co-head of distressed debt at Michael Guy resigns
519. 3/20/12 (US PA) Penseco Financial Services Corp, Former state senator Robert J. Mellow resigns from board
520. 3/20/12 (US TX) Acquisition chief Dan Magder quits Lone Star Investments
521. 3/20/12 (NIGERIA) Chairman of House Committee on Capital Markets Hon. Herman Hembe resigns due to allegations of bribery
522. 3/20/12 (Hong Kong) Head of Deutsche Bank Asia-Pac Loh Boon Chye quits
523. 3/20/12 (US NY) Deutsche Bank, head of asset management Kevin Parker steps down from executive committee
524. 3/20/12 (GERMANY) Deutsche Bank, Chairman and CEO Josef Ackermann exits with pension of €18.7 million
525. 3/20/12 (UK) Coller Capital, CEO Charles Hippsley has left to help lead a Christian organisation in London.
526. 3/21/12 (GERMANY) Deutsche Bank AG, Co-head Wolfgang Hammes leaves
527. 3/21/12 (UK) Aviva Investor’s European equity head John Botham exits
528. 3/21/12 (CANADA) National Bank’s Ontaria, Atlantic region manager Mike Miller leaves
529. 3/21/12 (UK) Royal Bank of Scotland Group’s global head of equity prime services Gregory Wagner resigns
530. 3/21/12 (US DC) Liquidity Services Inc, Chief information officer Eric Dean resigns
531. 3/21/12 (US NC) Bank of America Corp.’s salesman Michael Miller resigns
532. 3/21/12 (US NC) Bank of America Corp.’s salesman John Livingstone resigns
533. 3/21/12 (US NC) Bank of America Corp.’s Michael Case, a director of commercial mortgage security banking, resigns
534. 3/21/12 (US NC) Bank of America Corp.’s John Eck, a managing director of asset-based trading, resigns
535. 3/21/12 (US NC) Bank of America Corp.’s Seth Jacker, a managing director of mortgage sales, resigns
536. 3/21/12 (US NC) Bank of America Corp.’s John McNiff, a managing director who served as co-head of trading in commercial mortgage securities, resigns
537. 3/21/12 (US NY) JP Morgan's adjustable-rate mortgages trader Roy Kim resigns
538. 3/21/12 (US NY) JP Morgan's securitized-products salesman John Angelica resigns
539. 3/21/12 (US NY) JP Morgan's co-head of trading in subprime mortgages Raphael Gonzalez resigns
540. 3/21/12 (US TN) Chief financial officer for First Security Group, parent of FSGBank, William L. “Chip” Lusk Jr. Leaves. http://goo.gl/fNEg2
541. 3/22/12 (UK) Global equity head Neil Rogan resigns from Henderson Global Investors
542. 3/22/12 (NETHERLANDS) CIO at Nedlloyd Pension Fund Bert Tibben step down
543. 3/22/12 (UK) Bank of America Corp, chairman of global banking and markets, Andrea Orcel steps down, goes to UBS
544. 3/22/12 (UK) Bank of America Corp, Jonathan Moulds steps down, helped build the bank’s over-the-counter derivatives trading business and held positions including global head of rate derivatives trading, head of global derivatives and head of global rates and commodities.
545. 3/22/12 (CHINA) China Construction Bank, Zhang Enzhao resigns in the wake of bribery and corruption accusations Bank.
546. 3/22/12 (SWITZERLAND) Lombard Odier Investment Managers, Chief Investment officer for equities Aziz Nahas of , the asset management arm of the Swiss private bank resigns.
547. 3/23/12 (SWITZERLAND) Credit Suisse, Peter Weibel will be resigning from the Board of Directors of both Credit Suisse Group AG and Credit Suisse AG as of the next Annual General Meeting on April 27, 2012.
548. 3/23/12 (JAPAN) The head of Asia-Pacific at UBS Global Asset Management Christof Kutscher steps down
549. 3/25/12 (EGYPT) National Bank of Egypt, CEO Tarek Amer said that he will step down from his position at the end of 2012.
550. 3/26/12 (HONG KONG) JP Morgan's most senior banker in Asia-Pacific, Gaby Abdelnour, will quit this summer to pursue personal interests
551. 3/27/12 (ITALY) UniCredit SpA, Dieter Rampl to resign as chairman of the Italian bank, saying he would step down on April 19. Rampl will represent the bank on the board of Mediobanca (MB.MI), a smaller Italian bank in which UniCredit has a stake.
552. 3/28/12 (RUSSIA) Bank of America sales director, George Kogan, who worked in Moscow leaves firm.
553. 3/28/12 (RUSSIA) Bank of America, Dir. of equity sales trading, Ekaterina Myasina who worked in Moscow leaves firm.
554. 3/28/12 (RUSSIA) Bank of America Sales Traders Alexander Orekhov who worked in Moscow left the firm.
555. 3/28/12 (ZIMBABWE) CBZ Holdings, CEO Nyasha Makuvise has stepped down after serving for 16 years.
556. 3/29/12 (SRI LANKA) Seylan Bank, Eastman Narangoda steps down.
557. 3/29/12 (USA CT) Union Savings Bank CEO Jay C. Lent abruptly resigned Thursday, saying his "his heart is no longer into managing the Danbury lender". Lent, who took a three month leave of absence in October, cited personal reasons for his departure after spending 11 years at the bank.
558. 3/30/12 (INDIA) IDBI Bank has announced that Mr Rakesh Singh, a director, has resigned from the bank's board. This follows his appointment as Chief Secretary of Punjab. Mr Singh, who was additional Secretary in the Department of Financial Services, was a Government nominee in IDBI Bank's board. He took charge as Chief Secretary of Punjab on March 26.
559. 3/30/12 (UK) Bank of America Merrill Lynch, President of European business, Jonathan Moulds, is set to step down to pursue philanthropic activities, after almost two decades at the bank.
560. 3/31/12 (HONG KONG) Credit Suisse Hong Kong Private Bank Location Head, James Hong, Steps Down
561. 4/02/12 (UK) Royal Bank of Scotland, Simon Taylor, head of equities sales trading at Royal Bank of Scotland, has left the to rejoin JP Morgan after four years.
562. 4/02/12 (AUSTRIA) RZB, CEO Walter Rothensteiner resigned two years before the expiration of his term in office.
563. 4/02/12 (UK) British Bankers’ Association (BBA), CEO Angela Knight, to step down as CEO in the summer. The BBA is a century-old lobby group that oversees the London interbank offered rate (LIBOR).
564. 4/02/12 (UK) J.P. Morgan Cazenove, One of London's most prominent bankers was fined 450,000 pounds for passing on inside information in a case that will embarrass his employer J.P. Morgan Cazenove and which marks a push by regulators to target high-profile figures. Top "rainmaker" Ian Hannam resigned on Tuesday, to fight the fine imposed by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) in relation to 2008 emails that contained information about one of his clients, Heritage Oil. The gruff former special forces soldier, who rose from humble beginnings, is the fifth person to be fined in relation to improper disclosure this year by the regulator, which has previously been accused of being ineffectual in its fight against financial crime. Of the five, Hannam is the most prominent.
565. 4/02/12 (NETHERLANDS) Rabobank Group Kees Beuving will step down as Chairman of the current Board of Management of Friesland Bank. He is making way for new members of the Board of Management.
566. 4/02/12 (NETHERLANDS) Rabobank Group Anne Vlaskamp has stated that, after 37 years of service at the bank, he sees this as a natural moment to step down and to give the new Board of Management the space to guide the integration.
567. 4/02/12 (JAPAN) UBS AG, chief equity strategist Shoji Hirakawa has left the firm
568. 4/02/12 (JAPAN) UBS AG, Fumihide Goto, an analyst covering makers of electronic parts has left the firm
569. 4/02/12 (JAPAN) UBS AG, Shinsuke Iwasa, who covered media stocks has left the firm.
570. 4/02/12 (JAPAN) UBS AG, Aya Fujiki, an insurance company analyst, has also left the company
571. 4/03/12 (CHILE AND PERU) Deutsche Bank, Chairman for Chile and Peru, José Miguel Alcalde, has resigned after almost twelve years at the institution by his desire to spend more time with his family.
572. 4/03/12 (INDIA) Avigo Capital Partners buyout specialist Girija Tripathy Quits, To Start Own Fund
573. 4/03/12 (INDIA) BSE Ltd, Madhu Kannan quits to join Tata Sons. Kannan was instrumental in launching currency derivatives, SME Exchange and derivatives of four global indices trading on the exchange platform.
574. 4/03/12 (CYPRUS) Bank of Cyprus PLC, Christakis Christofides has resigned as a director effectove March 31, 2012.
575. 4/04/12 (USA NY) Shearman & Sterling senior partner Rohan Weerasinghe has left the US firm to take up a new role at Citi.
576. 4/05/12 (USA NY) Brian Sack to Resign from New York Federal Reserve Bank
577. 4/05/12 (UK) HSBC Holdings Plc (HSBA), Europe’s largest bank, said commercial banking chief Sandy Flockhart will step down after 37 years at the company.
578. 4/05/12 (EGYPT) Credit Agricole Egypt bank, Mohamed Lotfy Mansour resigned from his post as the CEO of the bank. Family members of two Mubarak-era ministers have left their posts on the board of Credit Agricole Egypt bank, state-run news agency MENA reported Tuesday. The Maghrabi and Mansour families together own 17 percent of the Cairo bank’s total capital of LE1.14 billion. Last year, an Egyptian court sentenced Maghrabi to five years in prison on charges of profiteering and abusing public funds.
579. 4/05/12 (EGYPT) Credit Agricole Egypt bank, Yaseen Mansour resigned as a board member. For details see Mohamed Lotf Mansour above.
580. 4/05/12 (EGYPT) Credit Agricole Egypt bank, Youssef Mansour resigned as a board member. For details see Mohamed Lotf Mansour above.
581. 4/06/12 (UAE - DUBAI) Deutsche Bank: MENA, Henry Azzam, the chairman of its Middle East and North Africa operations and one of the region's most senior bankers, has stepped down.
582. 4/06/12 (UAE - DUBAI) Shuaa Capital CEO Michael Philipp has stepped down
583. 4/07/12 (MALTA) Fimbank director directors Gérard Lohier resigns
584. 4/07/12 (MALTA) Fimbank director directors Pierre-Olivier Fragnière resigns
585. 4/09/12 (USA FL) Florida Bank Chief credit officer Thomas Croom resigned as EVP and chief credit officer of Florida Bank. Croom resigned to pursue other employment opportunities.
586. 4/09/12 (USA NY) Pioneer Bank CEO Eileen Bagnoli to retire after 40 years.
587. 4/09/12 (UK) HSBC Holdings plc, Sandy Flockhart is retiring as an executive director
588. 4/10/12 (USA PA) The Federal Reserve ordered Louis A. DeNaples to step down from his position as chairman of the board of First National Community Bancorp of Dunmore, Pa., following a settlement he reached with prosecutors following perjury charges. DeNaples must also submit a plan for selling his controlling stakes in First National and another bank.
589. 4/10/12 (POLAND) Bank Millennium SA, CEO Boguslaw Kott, will leave the bank's top job by June 2013 after heading the lender since 1989, Millennium said Tuesday. Millennium's troubled owner, Banco Comercial Portugues S/A (BCP.LB), had put its Polish unit up for sale last year because of a heavy debt load, but dropped the plan after restructuring its balance sheet.
590. 4/10/12 (USA NY) Goldman Sachs, co-head of global M&A Yoel Zaoui is stepping down. Zaoui has been with G.S., for 25 years.
591. 4/13/12 (GERMANY) Deutsche Bank economist Thomas Mayer to step down.
592. 4/13/12 (USA) Bank of America chief information officer Marc Gordon has quit and embarking on a "personal change in direction" says a statement given to Reuters.
593. 4/13/12 (USA) Barclays Bank, US wealth unit COO Ian Lowitt to depart
594. 4/15/12 (JAPAN) Japan Bank for International Cooperation, Hiroshi Okuda, governor of the Japan Bank for International Cooperation, has stepped down as an adviser to Toyota Motor Corp after becoming the bank's head as of April 1. Okuda no longer holds a position at the major automaker after the government-owned bank said it was undesirable for Okuda to keep titles at a private company while serving as the bank's head.
Za American Kabuki przytaczam też anglojęzyczną legendę do opisów stanowisk i skrótów użytych w powyższym tekście:
CEO = Chief Executive Officer, CFO = Chief Financial Officer, CIO = Chief Investment Officer, COO = Chief Operating Officer
INC = Incorporated (can be private held or publically traded shares)
PLC = Public Limited Company (publicly traded shares can be listed or unlisted on stock market)
LTD = Limited Company (privately held)
LLC = American version of LTD, but can have a shareholder/member that is an INC, often hybrids of both
AG = German version of PLC
AB = Swedish version of PLC
SA = Society Anonymous in various latin languages - same as PLC
NV = Dutch version of PLC
BV = Dutch version of LTD
LP = Limited Partners (partnership with limited liability)
REIT = Real Estate Investment Trust